100+ Mood Boosters to Help Improve Your Happiness
In times you may need stress-relief and a mood boost - here are my most played energy uplifting songs.
I've pulled together all of my MOST favourite positive, encouraging, and happy songs that will improve your mood and get you moving again!
I love all the songs I have included but the songs that are bolded are my most favourites! Enjoy!
Mood : Empowering + Motivational Tunes
Kick off your daily morning routine by blasting these powerful songs to get your booty movin’ ! Add them to your workout playlist or play them when you’re getting ready for a night out with friends. They will leave you feeling empowered and confident!
- Body (feat.Brando) – Loud Luxury
- Truth Hurts – Lizzo
- OMG (feat. Quavo) – Camila Cabello
- Ball for me – Post Malone
- Best friend – Sofi Tukker
- Lalala – Y2K & bbno$
- Broke Leg – Tory Lanez, Quavo & Tyga
- Chateau – blackbear
- Feel It Too – Tainy, Jessie Reyez & Tory Lanez
- Rollin (feat. Future & Khalid) – Calvin Harris
- I love me – Demi Lovato
- Motivation – Normani
Mood : Vibe With Me
Overcome those “off days” with these songs that set the chill mood. Listen to these songs when all you want is to sit back, relax and let the songs take over.
- Mirror Talk – Griff
- Limbo – Justice Carradine
- Phenomenon – ODIE
- Cyanide Remix (feat.Koffee) – Daniel Caesar
- Free Spirit – Khalid
- Get you (feat. Kali Uchis) – Daniel Caesar
- Grip – Alec Bailey
- Outta My Head – Khalid
- North Face- ODIE
- New Way – renforshort
- Slowly – ODIE
Mood : Reconnect with some self-reflection
Sure fire remedy to some deep thinking. Here’s some songs that open up your mind. The type of songs that make you want to reconnect to nature – like go for a bike ride, or watch the sunset.
- Cherry – Harry Styles
- Grace – Kate Havnevik
- Home – Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
- Human Beings – The Wind and The Wave
- In the Yard (Mahogany Sessions) – Del Water Gap
- Sour Keys – Brianna Clarke
- Undescribable Feeling – Tasha Angela
- Shore – Daniela Andrade
- To Build A Home – The Cinematic Orchestra
- Tribulation – Matt Maeson
Mood : Summertime Beach Tunes
What is a mood boost to happiness without some summer time songs? The best way to brighten your days are with some tunes that make you want to get out in the sun, and go to the beach!
- Cheerleader (Felix Jaehn Remix) – Omi
- My Love (feat.Major Lazer, WizKid & Dualists Lipa) – Wale
- No Promises (feat. Demi Lovato) – Cheat Codes
- Feel It Still – Portugal. The Man
- Get what you give – Felix Cartal
- Good As Hell – Lizzo
- Help Me Out – Maroon 5 & Julia Michaels
- High Horse – Kacey Musgraves
- Hot Girl Bummer – Blackbear
- I’m Not Alright – Loud Luxury & Bryce Vine
Mood : Throwback to the 90s - Early 2000s
Throwback Wayback with these well known, pump up songs that we all knew and were obsessed with back in the day! Have fun jamming to these songs!
- Check it out – will.i.am & Nicki Minaj
- Ignition (Remix) – R.Kelly
- Alive – Black Eyed Peas
- Me Love – Sean Kingston
- Ride Wit Me (feat. City Spud) – Nelly
- Rock Your Body – Justin Timberlake
- Take you There – Sean Kingston
- Womanizer – Britney Spears
- You get what you give – New Radicals
Mood : Love Songs that make you happy
Sweet love songs that make you think of your loved one. Maybe it’s a crush, maybe it’s your significant other – this playlist is for happy, loving, thoughts of them.
- Beyond – Leon Bridges
- Best friend – Rex Orange County
- Lemons – Ashley Tisdale
- Comethru – Jeremy Zucker
- Easy – Camila Cabello
- Sunflower – Rex Orange County
- Safe With You – Delaney Jane
- Love Songs – Kaash Paige
- Lover Come Back – City and Colour
- Me and my friends – James Vincent McMorrow
Mood : Sunflower Shower Songs
Uplift your mornings with these energizing morning tunes! These songs will motivate you to have the happiest days! Start your mornings off with energy and positivity flowing!
- Sunday Morning – Maroon 5
- Paradise – George Ezra
- Rare – Selena Gomez
- September Song – JP Cooper
- 3 Nights – Dominic Fike
- Starving (feat. Zedd) – Hailee Steinfeld Grey
- Stay Off My Mind – Skott
- Still got Time – ZAYN
- Sunday Candy – Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment
- Sweater Weather – The Neighbourhood
Mood : Sunny Rom-Com
Remember all those songs you used to hear in those cheesy rom-coms that just filled your heart right up? Well, look no further because I rounded them up! Enjoy those sunny mornings with these throwbacks!
- Everywhere – Michelle Branch
- Fly – Sugar Ray & Super Cat
- Heaven – Los Lonely Boys
- Kiss Me – Sixpence None the Richer
- Ooh La La – Faces
- Love Song – Sara Bareilles
- Put Your Records On – Corinne Bailey Rae
- Semi- Charmed Life – Third Eye Blind
- Soak Up The Sun – Sheryl Crow
- There she goes – Sixpence None The Richer
Mood : Tik-Tok Tunes you can't get out of your head
But also, you’re welcome.
- Roxanne – Arizona Zervas
- Sunday Best – Surfaces
- Supalonely (feat. Gus Dapperton) – Benee
- Savage Love – Jawsh 685 x Jason Derulo
- Stunnin’ (feat. Harm Franklin) – Curtis Waters
- Savage Remix (feat. Beyonce) – Megan Thee Stallion
- Roses (Imanbek Remix) – Saint Jhn
- Rockstar (feat. Roddy Ricch) – Dababy
- ily ( i love you baby ) ( feat. Emilee ) – Surf Mesa
- Ride It – Regard
Mood : Dance!
Popular Caribbean music that makes you hyped up! Nothing better to me than some Soca! Let these boost your mood with some energetic, island tunes!
- Bruk It Down – Mr. Vegas
- Differentology (Ready for the Road) – Bunji Garlin
- Bruk Off Yuh Back – Konshens & Chris Brown
- Go Go Wine – Vybz Kartel
- Gyal You Are A Party Animal
- Hold You (Hold Yuh) – Gyptian
- No Games – Serani
- Nuttin Nuh Guh So – Notch
- Turn Me On – Kevin Lyttle
Tina Rach says
The funny or wierd thing is I had a dream lastnight when one of friends gave me CD with a playlist to listen to. It felt so wierd considering CD are outdated but I was happy someone gave it to me as a gift. Maybe it was you.
Thank you my new friend
aww that is so touching Tina!! I am happy to hear this – and maybe it WAS me! So crazy how the universe works, eh!?
Thank YOU, my new friend xox!
This was a fun post to read! It may take me awhile, but I’m going to try to listen to the songs from here that I haven’t heard before. But the best was seeing some great songs on this list that I had forgotten about! Thanks for sharing and uplifting your readers’ moods!
Yay!! Thank you so much, Mark! I appreciate you taking the time to listen to these songs! Excited for you to try them out – would love to hear some of your suggestions too!
This is my favorite post ALL WEEK !!!!I have a 3 hour drive one way to work and this is what I do .. vibe off music, reflect, and think very deeply. I have not heard of most of this stuff but I am DEFINITELY going to check them out and add to my playlist rotation. I need some new stuff for REAL !! THANK YOU for this post !!
oh my GOSH – you are too too sweet, and I’m really happy we connected!
THANK YOU so much – I’m excited for you to try some of these out! Nothing is better than to vibe peacefully to some amazing music! Thanks for reading, Nancy!!
Janelle Riley says
I was raised in a musician’s home, I love all genres and this list is something I can definitely get with. Some of these I haven’t heard of, but I plan on binging this weekend. This was a great article. ?
Oh wow – that would have been so wonderful! That makes me so happy – I am so excited for you to try some of these out!! Thank you so much xx
Sam DeCosmo says
Love this! Especially the 90s and early 2000’s…takes me back to highschool!
YAAAY – YES Sam! I completely agree. Nothing is better than some throwbacks! Makes me so happy every single time!
Midori Heckman says
Great list! You have good taste in music. 🙂
Honestly, the BEST compliment! Thank you so much!!
Fun and light article to make us feel good and experience new songs (for me anyways). Thanks again for sharing Pam!! You are amazing ❤️❤️❤️
Oh my gosh – I feel like you would love these songs too! You and I have such similar tastes! Excited for you to try them out!
YOU’RE amazing <3 <3 <3 Love you!!!